Tuesday 9 January 2018

About my blog ....


Hello everyone 

I am Akshata Desai, student teacher of GVM's Dr. Dada Vaidya college of education Farmagudi -goa.Welcome to my science blog.

In this blog you can explore my peer teaching lessons,  block teaching lessons, teaching aids ,  lab lessons, ICT lessons and many more. 

 I had included scifun and science day in my blog.

U can also explore web 2.0 tool and assessment tool.Also uploaded my content presentation and quiz presentation. 

Thanks to my mentor ... my inspiration  Dr Anna Neena George,who inspired,encouraged me a lot to create this beautiful world of  science blog and also for giving us interesting  ideas of teaching science in innovative way.....


During scifun



with my lovely students




 our science Team along with our anna Ma'am 



This blog gives an insight to my escapade with science teching and learning....

have a look at my wonderful journey as a teacher.....

plz do visit my blog and  post  your valuable comments...




















52 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, very informative and well organized

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work . very beautiful and helpful blog keep it up akshata..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work......useful information keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative blog, keep posting many more things......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well organised and creative blog .
    Keep it up Akshata

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so brilliant and very creative. The work looks perfect. Your work speaks volumes; organized, efficient and result-oriented. Good Work.Congratulations for a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanq Jayesh .... It means a lot for me....

      Delete
  8. I like the way of orgnising the blog.
    From this i can make out how your are so brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are getting nice guideline from your science professora🎖🎖🎖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes..... we are getting new new ideas from our ma'am for teaching science in a innovative way .... I learnt so many new things from our ma'am.... really inspired a lot from her ......

      Delete
  10. Good work,also helpfull & good conten keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Creative and well organised blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice blog Akshata. .. Keep updating more...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colorful & Very well organized blog 👍 The different activities conducted by u are really amazing... Keep moving ahead with the same attitude n all the best 👍☺❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work... Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice work Akshata !!! New ideas with good scope will help students to take education in easy level !! Good luck for your future ! A meaningfull & attractive blog !!

    ReplyDelete